Do you worry about work constantly when you’re at home, or feel anxious and tense even about small events?
Is your mind riddled with a powerless sense of imminent danger creating a place where rising panic is difficult to quell?
Does your apprehension interfere with your life and enjoyment of each day?
These signs and symptoms are common in those suffering from a medical condition called anxiety disorder. While anxiety symptoms can affect many aspects of your life, there is hope for a calm and serene horizon.
Anxiety disorder makes up a large portion of my practice and the evidence-based therapy I provide enables clients to manage their symptoms in order to learn to laugh freely, relax fully, and walk through the circumstances they once feared. I will work with you to worry less about your future and enjoy each day by learning to be mindful ‘”in the present moment”.
So, if you frequently experience…
– Constant feelings of dread
– A pounding heart, the racing heightened by the slightest of frights
– Anticipating the worst, regardless of evidence
– Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, a frequent need to urinate and stomach uneasiness
Or if you often think…
– “It’s safer to stay at home.”
– “But what if…”
– “I can’t… breath / do this / relax / stop / switch off!”
– “They or I could be in danger!”
…Then, take the next step and contact me today for an appointment.